Pages

Thursday, 13 January 2011

Perfumes and personality

Unie suka sangat collect perfume.tapi bukan lah Unie beli perfume bila2 masa je...I always buy perfume during my outstation trips,konon nak buat kenangan.. Unie tak de lah specific brand yg Unie cari.Biasanya Unie pilih perfume ikut 'hidung' Unie sendiri je..hidung kata sedap..then Unie beli lah. satu perkara lagi,  Unie taklah beli perfume yg mahal2..kebiasaannya, Unie akan tanya to the sales girl apa branded perfumes On Sale or best buy..then from there i will choose the one i am gonna buy. satu lagi criteria yg Unie consider,is the design of the perfume bottle..I like unique bottle design..

Unie ni naif sikit ttg perfume ni..tak sangka pulak, rupa-rupanya perfume has several categories..and each categories tu melambangkan personality seseorang..tak semua jenis atau bau perfume sesuai digunakan pada bila-bila masa, tau. Unie terpanggil nak buat google kat internet tentang perfume ni..and these are some useful information that i found and  lepas ni Unie..akan lebih nampak macam educated sikit kah..instead of asking what perfume on sale, in future unie akan tanya..what are the floral perfume on Sale?..amacam..nampak lah kita ni very particular ttg perfume kan..or may be i can ask the sales girl..i wanna to buy perfume yang sesuai for attending dinner...Ha? mesti terkejut sales girl tu kan..

Jomlah ..spend time to read articles kat bawah ni..mesti teruja tau...

Types of Perfume Groups

The essential breakdown of women's perfumes is in the type of aroma that is the essential ingredient. There are numerous smells that a perfume is formed from and that is very helpful or even critial to the wearer.

Normally a perfume can be categorized by floral, oriental, woody, fresh, and fougere.
The various kind of pefume categories are determined by the type of scent that produced from and the ingredients that are used in.

1. ORIENTAL perfume

Personality
Oriental perfumes are for those people who like to be noticed and be remembered after leaving. Usually people who wear this perfume are strong willed, outgoing, eager and sophisticated while staying mysterious at times.

Occasion
Oriental perfumes are the perfect special occasion perfume, being woody enough for outdoor weddings yet sweet enough for indoor reunions. Oriental perfumes will compliment you in all formal wear.

Notes
When you first smell an oriental perfume, the top notes may be of citrus fruits, and then later you will smell the middle and base notes of spice, amber, wood and vanilla.
 
Oriental Perfume For Men:

•Allure Homme by Chanel
•Obsession for Men by Calvin Klein
•Purple Label by Ralph Lauren
•Spirit by Antonio Banderas
•Black Suede Touch by Avon
•Carlos Santana Men by Carlos Santana

Oriental Perfume For Women:

•Dream Angels Heavenly by Victoria's Secret
•Flower by Kenzo
•Incognito by Dana
•Jean Paul Gaultier ‘Classique’ by Jean Paul Gaultier
•Spirit Woman by Antonio Banderas
•Pure Poison by Christian Dior

2) FRESH perfumes


Personality
People who like fresh perfumes usually live very busy and energetic lives. With after work happy hour, running errands, taking care of the kids and even volunteering at a local food bank, these people can feel more refined and exuberant in a fresh scented perfume. That is why it is best to have one of these perfumes handy for a quick pick me up during the day, when a coffee just won't do.

Occasion
Fresh perfumes are perfect for the work week right after a heavy lunch and just after dinner. If you are feeling a little self-conscious because you just finished working out, the greenery of this perfume will help you feel more comfortable during the drive home. Also consider this perfume during the spring season for a nice energetic scent to take you out of the winter slump.

Notes
When you fist smell a fresh perfume you will smell the scents of lemon grass, light fruits, sage and ocean and then later you will smell more of the middle and deep notes of violet, figs, sycamore wood and some spices.
 
Fresh Perfume For Men:
•Ferre Acqua Azzurra for Men by Gianfranco Ferre
•L'eau D'issey Pour Homme by Issey Miyake
•Tiffany for Men by Tiffany
•Pure Cedrat by Azzaro
•Vetiver Babylone by Armani Prive
•O2xygen by California North
•Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Pour Homme by Dolce & Gabbana

Fresh Perfume For Women:
•Sunflower by Elizabeth Arden
•Bel Respiro by Chanel
•Coconut Tuberose by Gap
•Wrapped with Love by Hilary Duff
•CK One by Calvin Klein
•The Pour Un Ete by L'Artisan Parfumeur

3) FLORAL perfume
Floral perfumes are those fragrances that are dominated by one or several types of flower notes. These Perfumes are mostly feminine and popular with women. Floral perfumes represent the essence of love and romance and are not only the oldest fragrances but the most popular too. Floral Perfumes can be Single Floral fragrances with one single flower scent or several blended together to produce a unique scent. Some of the popular ingredients of flower based perfumes are Roses, Orange Blossoms, Gardenias, Jasmine, Carnations, Frangipani, Lotus, Champaka, Lily of the valley, Freesias, Aldehydes, Tuberose and other expensive natural flower oils

Personality
Floral perfumes aren't just for women but for the romantic within. Capture the appeal of your admirer or partner in a nice, subtle way when the scent warms to your natural scent. Floral scents also grab onto your youth with the organic scents from your childhood when you used to play outside and have less worries.
Occasion
Wearing floral perfumes are usually kept for those occasions where you plan on being in very close proximity of other people. The floral notes can be uplifting and playful while still calming and not overpowering to the nose. Perfect occasions to wear floral perfumes to would be to a wedding, in a church, at a wake, any type of celebratory shower and even a night to watch the talents at the local live theater.
Notes
Floral perfumes might feature one flower and build supporting notes around it such as citrus, powder and light woods. Or showcase a bouquet of strong floral scents like rose and jasmine while lighter scents of chamomile and lavender with supporting notes of vanilla and soft spices.

Floral Perfume For Men:
•Altamir by Ted Lapidus
•Amouage Gold Pour Homme by Amouage
•Antiheros/Anti-Hero by Etat Libre d’Orange
•Dior Homme Intense by Christian Dior
•DKNY Men by Donna Karan DKNY
•Ferre For Men by Gianfranco Ferre

Floral Perfume For Women:
•Daisy by Marc Jacobs
•Juicy Couture by Juicy Couture
•2000 Fleurs by Creed Perfume
•Acqua Di Gio by Giorgio Armani
•Anais Anais by Cacharel
•Baby Doll Paris by Yves Saint Laurent
2000 Fleurs by Creed Perfume
•5th Avenue by Elizabeth Ardent
•Paul Smith Rose by Paul Smith
•Anna Sui Flight of fancy by Anna Sui
•Naf Naf Too by Naf Naf
•Amethyst by Lalique

4) WOODY perfume

Personality
If you are the type of person who is adventurous, charismatic and assertive, a woody scented perfume might be your perfect blend. When you need to, you can quickly turn into the sensual and caring person that your family and close friends know and love. Your ability to dream up fabulous low cost vacations and weekend trips make you the best resource for all of your friends who need some extra spice in their life.

Occasion
There is really no time that you wouldn't want to wear this family of perfume scents. Good for everyday and colder seasons, the woody scents bring warmth and comfort to those who smell it.

Notes
Woody perfumes usually have top notes of rich citrus and fresh greens. After some time, the complimenting floral and fruity scents dance around the green leaves, spicy woods and musk perfume middles and base notes.

Woody Perfumes to try:
Woody Perfume For Men:
•Intimately Beckham Men by Beckham
•Snow by Demeter Fragrance Library
•Usher for Men by Usher Raymond
•Lacoste Elegance by Lacoste Perfume
•Aramis by Aramis
•Michael For Men by Michael Kors

Woody Perfume For Women:
•Very Sexy Hot (Very Sexy For Her 2) by Victoria's Secret
•Donna Karan Signature; by Donna Karan
•Angel by Thierry Mugler
•Christian Lacroix Rouge by Avon: Christian Lacroix
•Halston by Halston
•Romance by Ralph Lauren

5) FOUGERE perfume

Personality
Many masculine fragrances are made in the aromatic fougère family, but some fragrances are made specifically for the more feminine tastes. These perfumes are the perfect fragrance for those people who like to be in control and like to be noticed in a crowd. If you are more outdoorsy, adventurous or strive to experience new things, then pop into your local fragrance shop to test a few aromatic fougère perfumes that are to your liking.

Occasion
Wearing this perfume after a great workout or to the outdoor activitesk are ideal. There are some softer aromatic fougère perfumes that will approve for the close indoor encounters such as daily wear to school or the office.

Notes
Aromatic Fougère perfume is a natural mix of greens, woods and other earthy scents, which of course would encompass the notes from other families of oriental, woody, fresh and floral. By involving a creative blend of mixed notes, these perfumes are best tested in person, to see if that particular blend is to your liking. Other notes that are more widely used within this family are moss, lavender and cider.

Perfect Aromatic Fougère Perfumes to try:
Aromatic Perfume For Men:
•Kouros by Yves Saint Laurent features rich mix of spices and chypre.
•Very Sexy for Him by Victoria's Secret features a fresh greenery, citrus blends and fruity blossoms.
•Safari for Men by Ralph Lauren
•Adrenaline by Adidas
•Navy for Men by Dana

Aromatic Perfume For Women:
•Adidas Moves For Her by Adidas
•Clean Ultimate by Clean
•Eau Illuminee by DelRae
•Heaven Sent by Dana
•CK Be by Calvin Klein
•The Lover by Gap

wanna buy perfumes with reasonable price?..check this out..Perfume on sale

sources :  perfume types by tips.become.com  and top ten floral perfumes for women by hubpages

32 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there this is kind of of off topic but I was wanting to know if blogs
use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually code with HTML.
I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding expertise so I wanted to get advice from someone with experience. Any help would be enormously appreciated!

my webpage :: website

Anonymous said...

Hey just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The words in your article seem to be running
off the screen in Firefox. I'm not sure if this is a format issue or something to do with web browser compatibility but I thought I'd post to let you know.
The layout look great though! Hope you get the problem fixed soon.

Kudos

Here is my webpage - michael kors mens watches

Anonymous said...

Hello, just wanted to mention, I enjoyed this
post. It was helpful. Keep on posting!

My site michael kors jewelry collection

Anonymous said...

With havin so much content and articles do you ever run into any problems of plagorism or
copyright violation? My site has a lot of completely unique content I've either authored myself or outsourced but it looks like a lot of it is popping it up all over the web without my authorization. Do you know any ways to help protect against content from being stolen? I'd genuinely appreciate it.



Here is my web site: michael kors womens watches

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the auspicious writeup. It in fact was a amusement account it.
Look advanced to far added agreeable from you! By the way,
how could we communicate?

Also visit my web page :: Nike Free Run Australia
my webpage: nike free run

Anonymous said...

Hi there, all the time i used to check blog
posts here in the early hours in the break of day, since i like
to find out more and more.

Feel free to visit my blog; Cheap Nike Air Max Shoes

Anonymous said...

Heya just wanted to give you a brief heads up and let you know
a few of the images aren't loading correctly. I'm not sure why but I think its a linking issue.
I've tried it in two different web browsers and both show the same outcome.

Feel free to visit my site ... Nike Air Max

Anonymous said...

This paragraph will assist the internet people for setting up new blog
or even a weblog from start to end.

Also visit my web site; cheap nike air max shoes

Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot for sharing this with all people you actually recognize what
you are talking approximately! Bookmarked.
Kindly also consult with my website =). We may
have a link trade contract among us

My web site ... cheap nike air max shoes
Also see my web page: cheap nike air max 95

Anonymous said...

You made some decent points there. I looked on the net for additional information about the issue and found most individuals will go along with your views on this site.


Also visit my web-site ... cheap mac makeup

Anonymous said...

You made some decent points there. I looked on the net for additional
information about the issue and found most individuals will
go along with your views on this site.

Also visit my weblog; cheap mac makeup
My web site > cheap mac cosmetics

Anonymous said...

Thanks in support of sharing such a good thinking, article is good, thats why i have read
it completely

Look into my page ... cheap mac cosmetics

Anonymous said...

If some one wants to be updated with newest technologies afterward he must be pay a quick visit
this web page and be up to date daily.

my weblog - fake ray bans

Anonymous said...

My programmer is trying to persuade me to move to .
net from PHP. I have always disliked the idea because of the costs.
But he's tryiong none the less. I've been using WordPress on various websites for about a year and am nervous about switching to another platform.
I have heard great things about blogengine.net. Is there a way I can import all my wordpress posts into it?
Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Feel free to surf to my blog ... コーチ

Anonymous said...

Everyone loves what you guys are up too. This kind
of clever work and exposure! Keep up the great works guys
I've included you guys to our blogroll.

Have a look at my web page: cheap nike free run 3

Anonymous said...

Why viewers still use to read news papers when in this technological
globe all is presented on net?

my webpage ... fake ray bans

Anonymous said...

Valuable info. Fortunate me I discovered your web site unintentionally, and I'm stunned why this twist of fate didn't came about in advance!
I bookmarked it.

Feel free to visit my homepage - http://www.miumiuoutletstore2013.com/

Anonymous said...

Hello there! This is kind of off topic but I
need some advice from an established blog.

Is it hard to set up your own blog? I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty fast. I'm thinking about making my own but
I'm not sure where to begin. Do you have any tips or suggestions? With thanks

Also visit my weblog: クロエ

Anonymous said...

Hi there very cool blog!! Guy .. Excellent ..
Amazing .. I will bookmark your site and take the feeds also?
I am satisfied to find so many helpful information here in the
put up, we want work out extra strategies in this
regard, thank you for sharing. . . . . .

my blog post ... michael kors templeton snakeskin clutch

Anonymous said...

Amazing issues here. I'm very satisfied to look your article. Thanks a lot and I am looking forward to contact you. Will you please drop me a mail?

Visit my webpage ... replica oakley sunglasses

Anonymous said...

I always spent my half an hour to read this webpage's articles every day along with a mug of coffee.

Check out my web-site: トリーバーチ

Anonymous said...

Hi there to every one, it's really a fastidious for me to go to see this website, it includes helpful Information.

Feel free to visit my weblog - コーチ

Anonymous said...

It's really a cool and helpful piece of info. I'm glad that you simply shared this useful information with us.
Please keep us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing.



Feel free to surf to my weblog ... クリスチャンルブタン

Anonymous said...

Hello there, just became aware of your blog through Google, and found that
it is truly informative. I am gonna watch out for brussels.
I'll be grateful if you continue this in future. Many people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

Review my site: www.chloeoutletstore2013.com

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I really appreciate your efforts and I am waiting for
your next write ups thanks once again.

Here is my homepage ... クリスチャンルブタン

Anonymous said...

I would like to thank you for the efforts you have put in writing this site.
I am hoping to view the same high-grade blog posts
from you later on as well. In fact, your creative writing
abilities has encouraged me to get my own, personal website
now ;)

Also visit my website :: ミュウミュウ 財布

Anonymous said...

Keep on working, great job!

my site: cheap ralph lauren polo

Anonymous said...

Have you ever thought about publishing an e-book or guest authoring on other sites?
I have a blog based upon on the same information you discuss
and would really like to have you share some stories/information.
I know my viewers would value your work. If you're even remotely interested, feel free to shoot me an e mail.

my web blog :: クロエ アウトレット

Anonymous said...

Very energetic blog, I enjoyed that bit. Will there be a part
2?

Feel free to visit my web site; ralph lauren polo sale

Anonymous said...

If you want to get much fгom thiѕ pοst
then you hаve to apply such methods tо your ωon website.


my wеb-sitе; diamondlinks review

Anonymous said...

Having read this I believed it was really informative. I appreciate you spending some
time and energy to put this article together.
I once again find myself personally spending a significant amount of time both reading and commenting.
But so what, it was still worth it!

Look into my web blog; adidas jeremy scott

Anonymous said...

Hi! I've been reading your web site for a long time now and finally got the bravery to go ahead and give you a shout out from Humble Texas! Just wanted to say keep up the great job!

Here is my web page :: Oakley Sunglasses Cheap

Post a Comment